Pages

Wednesday, 3 April 2024

How it all began. (main page)

Have you ever had that nagging feeling that doesn't go away until you research and all is revealed? Well, that happened to me after first noticing 11:11 on the clock one day in 2009. 

Up to this point, I was plodding on through life, believing living could not get any worse with setback after setback. I'd just gone bankrupt and was cannabis-dependent.

At first, I thought it was a coincidence to see 11 or 11 minutes past the hour frequently on clocks, on public transport tickets, and everywhere I went; it just wouldn't stop, and I thought that I was going crazy until one day, I researched what I was experiencing and read up on spiritual numerology by Joanne Walmsley, Sacred Scribes, who has dedicated her life into helping people all over the world interpret the number messages into meanings and then the penny dropped. 

I realised I had an 11-life path number and all the trimmings that came with it. I always knew I was off-limits with things I used to get up to when I was younger. 

I experienced a lot of problems growing up, suffering from several learning disabilities, such as dyslexia and a speech impediment, preventing me from expressing myself at a young age. 


Everything I have loved has either died or gone missing, and I have had to experience a lot of downs and not so many ups. Life has been one obstacle after another. 


I have experienced addictions on another level and spent most of my adult life regretting what I could have had.


Yeah, it's been hard, but everything happens for a reason, not by chance. I believe it's not what happens to you; it's how you deal with it that matters, and that's why I have had to go through many experiences so I understand the emotions and the feelings from life lessons.


I am now aware that my past has been my classroom, and my future is where I will teach. 


At this point, I knew that angelic spirits from the higher realms where intuitively guiding me via spiritual numerology towards my destiny and that God's angels were by my side, communicating with me every step towards the promised land.

Spiritual angel number messages are real; you have to believe and trust!

Mahatma Gandhi's Quote: 
“There is force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us to produce miraculous results."

Throughout my life, I have written little stories about what I have experienced and turned them into narrative poems; I hope you can relate to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How it all began. (main page)

Have you ever had that nagging feeling that doesn't go away until you research and all is revealed? Well, that happened to m...