Pages

Friday, 27 January 2023

Mother.


This poem came about after realising that my Mother is a special kind of someone. She has been my rock throughout my life, helping me when I had nobody except her to rely on. So, I dedicate this poem to the most amazing person a son could ever ask for.


This poem is about the love in my life, 

She is not my girl,

she is not my wife.

She is the one I love the most,

she was the one who scared the ghost. 

She was the one who taught me to talk; 

she was the one who helped me to walk.

She is everything to me; if I was an apple,

she would be my tree.

She Is there when I feel sad,

She is there when I am bad. 

She Is my love but not my lover,

all I want to say is,

I love my Mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How it all began. (main page)

Have you ever had that nagging feeling that doesn't go away until you research and all is revealed? Well, that happened to m...